WELCOME TO MY CHAMBERZ! HOPE YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING USEFUL. ENJOY YOURSELF AND HOPE YOU WILL BE MY FOLLOWER...Get this Widget

Thursday 9 May 2013

Kelab Pidato SMK Lawas


These are my young and dedicated committee members of Kelab Pidato. Picture was taken on 9th May 2013 mainly for the school magazine. As I was busy hunting for my committee members and just to make sure that I didn't miss out anybody, I have forgotten about my working partner. After the photo shooting, I went to class to teach until I got this picture from Miss Norermawati at about 1pm, then I realised that someone was missing in the picture....my working partner@Mr. Krismond...hehehe. I could only manage to laugh and blaming myself. I informed my committee members about it and they also laughed out loud. I went and approached Miss Norermawati for a reshoot on 10th May 2013 with Mr. Krismond. Luckily Miss Norermawati agreed to have another reshoot of the club picture with Mr. Krismond. I just couldn't leave out Mr. Krismond because he has helped me a lot. 
My Kelab Pidato members will represent Limbang Division for the second time in the English Parliamentary Debate(State Level) on 20-21 May 2013. Besides, the other club members will also join the 'Bahas Bahasa Melayu Piala Ketua Menteri' in Limbang too. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and Good Luck for all candidates SPM 2013 . When my curriculum sports and games and collection tin aluminium can with price rm 200 I will buying a football shoe's brand Coneli rm 29 and also Sports power shoe's with price rm 32 at 1 July 2003 . When my academic performance UPSR 2004 1C,4B I'm very proud of it's until I classes Form 1 Bestari 2005 until Form 3 Amanah 2007 at SMK Merapok . When my results PMR 2007 4C,3A I'm very proud of it's becoming and Technical Field Operations Engineering Oils & Gas worked at MLNG PETRONAS Gas Berhad Miri Sarawak and Bintulu Sarawak's 2016 - 2017 .