WELCOME TO MY CHAMBERZ! HOPE YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING USEFUL. ENJOY YOURSELF AND HOPE YOU WILL BE MY FOLLOWER...Get this Widget

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Upon receiving a fax for an interview in Kuching on Friday, I had mixed feeling whether to go for the interview or not to go at all. Family and friends encouraged me to go for it. What worries me was the responsibilities being SISC+. Will I neglect my family once i got the post? Will it affect my relationship with my family? Will I have time for my family during long school holiday? Everything seemed to be flying and spinning in my mind. What the heck, I told myself. Just gave myself the chance to go for the interview. I trust it in the hand of Allah to decide my future. Only Allah knows what is best for me. On 6th October I was sent by my hubby to the airport, Terminal Two. It was such a tiring journey on a big bike 650cc but it was fast. It only took two hours to reach KK. I boarded the airasia to Kuching at 3.30pm.



On 7th October 2013, I went for an interview for SISC+ at PKG Kuching, Astana Road. I was very nervous and I had butterflies in my stomach. I saw familiar faces and was hoping they would not be my interviewers but was disappointed to know that they were the panels. We had the group discussion for 45 minutes on anything shown in the video clip. After the group discussion, it was the writing test. About 20 topics were given n we have to choose only one. All the questions were mind blowing type of questions except one question that was near to my heart...hehehe. I did the topic within 15 minutes for 80-100 words only. Mind you, only for 15 minutes. After done with the test, the last session was the individual interview. I was the last. Seeing all the other interviewees done with their interview, I was left with the fluttering in my stomach. At last it was my turn. Each of us were given about 15 minutes for the interview but mine seemed to be more than 15 minutes. I have done my best during the interview and it is up to Allah to decide. 

No comments: