Enfagrow Programme has been carried out since 2010 and continues till now, 2012. Enfagrow stands for English is Fun with Activities, Gaining Attention and Reaching Out Warmly. It is a REACHING OUT programme to produce quality. It is sort of a weekend and holiday programme that focuses on the skills learnt, and at the same time motivates my students. It is outside the conventional classroom activities. Surprisingly, my Form Three students love the name of the programme even though they find the name sound like milk product.
1. To create the awareness among the students that in their lives they need to have goals/purposes.
2. To accomplish these goal(s), they have to be creative. They should also realise that each one of them is unique in his or her own way.
3. To enable the students to carry out a variety of language functions and taking part in social interaction by discussing plans and arrangements, and also solving problems.
4. To inculcate values, respect, mutual understanding and responsibility.
5. To motivate the students to love and enjoy learning English Language. To show them that learning English Language is fun.