WELCOME TO MY CHAMBERZ! HOPE YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING USEFUL. ENJOY YOURSELF AND HOPE YOU WILL BE MY FOLLOWER...Get this Widget

Friday 25 May 2012

Happy Holiday my friends and students

Dear friends and students,
It has been awhile I update my blog. I've been busy with school works. Sorry for the inconvenience especially my Form 3 students. I know that you have been browsing my blog looking for the literature notes for your presentation after the semester break.
The trip to Kpg Gadong, Limbang was an exciting one. We went up on one of the vehicles which was quite adventurous. We sat at the back of the vehicle which was open space except the roof. We were on our best dress@baju kurung and as the vehicle moved, it seemed that our 'tudung' was flying to the wind. Our skirts flew up and we had to stop them from giving free show to the others...hehehe. The function ended at 4pm. By 5pm we managed to cross the river to Limbang town. Quickly took our leave and drove back home to Lawas. Luckily it was not a long queue. Reached Lawas by 7pm.

No comments: