WELCOME TO MY CHAMBERZ! HOPE YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING USEFUL. ENJOY YOURSELF AND HOPE YOU WILL BE MY FOLLOWER...Get this Widget

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Asking Questions


Here is a list of some of the most common phrases used for asking questions in the classroom. Learn the phrases and use them often!
Asking for something
Asking about words
Asking to repeat
Can I have a pen, please?
Do you have a pen for me?
May I have a pen, please?
What's "(the word)" in English?
What does "(the word)" mean?
How do you say "(the word in your language)" in English?
How do you spell "(the word)"?
How do you pronounce "(the word)"?
Where's the stress in "(the word)"?
Could / Can you repeat that, please?
Could / can you say that again, please?
Pardon me?
Apologizing
Asking for help
Saying Hello and Goodbye
Excuse me, please.
I'm sorry.
Sorry about that.
Sorry I'm late.
I don't understand.
Can you help me, please?
Is this right / wrong?
Good morning / afternoon / evening!
Hello / Hi
How are you?
Goodbye
Have a good weekend / day / evening / time!



No comments: