During the 80 days travel around the world:
- The first stop from London for The Mongolia .
- Has his passport stamped for the first time here.
- The starting point for Mr Fix‟s „pursuit‟ of Fogg.
- A canal connecting the Africa and the Middle East.
- The second stop for Fogg.
- Passepartout gets into trouble when he enters a temple with his shoes on.
- A city in west India.
- The train stops at a small village due to an incomplete railway track.
- Jungle terrain, journey continued on an elephant.
- A city in north India.
- „The Carnatic‟ is delayed by a faulty boiler here.
- Fogg finds another boat, „Tankadere‟ to take them to Shanghai to catch „The Carnatic‟.
- Passepartout joins a circus performance.
- He is reunited with Fogg and Aouda and the three of them board a ship called „General Grant‟ for San Francisco.
- A city in Japan.
vi)On a train to New York
- Train attacked by outlaws.
- Place where Mr. Fix arrests Fogg.
- Fogg held at the Customs House here.
- A city in England.
viii)Mr. Phileas Fogg’s House at N0.7 Savile Row
- Aouda proposes marriage to Fogg.
- The scene of a dramatic finale when Andrew and the rest of Fogg‟s card playing friends
think that Fogg has lost the wager moments before Fogg makes his appearance before 8:45pm, Saturday, December 21st 1867.