WELCOME TO MY CHAMBERZ! HOPE YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING USEFUL. ENJOY YOURSELF AND HOPE YOU WILL BE MY FOLLOWER...Get this Widget

Sunday 19 February 2012

My Story: Part 6



The month of February is a very busy month. My Enfagrow A+ Programme has started in the first week of February. I was busy with the ‘Bahas Ala Parlimen Bahasa Melayu’ too, and now busy preparing my students with the Parliamentary Debate in SMK Merapok on 22nd February 2012. After done with the debate, another hectic week for Lite Workshop for Lawas District’s teachers.  
It seemed that this year, my ‘Kelab Pidato’ members and I will be pretty busy with debates and ‘pidato’ competition. After the ‘Bahas’ Ala Parlimen’ organised by PPD Limbang, my students will have to gear up their skills for ‘Bahas Piala Ketua Menteri’ for Limbang Zone.

1 comment:

Tyson Holt said...

Greeat blog you have here