WELCOME TO MY CHAMBERZ! HOPE YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING USEFUL. ENJOY YOURSELF AND HOPE YOU WILL BE MY FOLLOWER...Get this Widget

Wednesday 28 December 2011

My Story: Part 2

Another hectic and tiring journey for me today but another new experience as well. Driving out from home at 9 am in order to avoid the long queue at the ferry point and also the immigration check point. To my surprised, there was a long queue awaiting me. As I was waiting for my turn, I noticed that there were a few cars cutting the queue, either there were Malaysian or Bruneian. I wondered how do they feel as they cut the queue. Imagine how would they feel if it happened to them. I guess they couldn't care less about it as long as they are able to reach their destination on time. But what about those who have been following the rules and they have been in the queue for hours. Three hours later, I was able to be in the ferry that carried my car across the river. Drove straight to the jetty, where everyone gathered. Took a speed boat to one of the village. It took about 30 minutes to reach the village. After everything was done, took a speed boat back to the jetty. Started the car and drove off, hoping that no more long queue awaiting in front of me but to my disappointment, another long queue. It took another three hours to cross the river using the ferry. 
      

No comments: